Monday, March 2, 2009

Zeroes Among Us, Bank Of America


A $100,000 error?!
From Mr. & Mrs. John M. Docan, “I am writing to convey my disappointment at the lack of customer service, misrepresentations and lies I recently received from two B of A employees and the lack of response from a third. The employees are Sonja Wright, an employee named Jeanene who represented to me she was Ms. Wright’s manager, and Linda Jordan.
August 17, 2006, I called the phone number on my statement, 800/432-1000 and was referred to 800/621-1044 where I got Ms. Sonja Wright. I had called in response to my B of A’s statement’s offer of a ‘Fixed Rate Loan Option.’ Ms. Wright was unable to answer my questions but somehow, unknown then to us, she then transferred $100,000 out of our line of credit. I then spoke with Jeanene, who represented she was Ms. Wright’s manager. She assured me there was no $100,000 transfer. Therefore, we were quite surprised when August 18, 2006, a clerk from the B of A Branch on Mill here in Reno, brought to our attention otherwise. And that we were being charged interest for an access to our line of credit that we never authorized. She corrected what Jeanene had lied to me hadn’t happened. Our message for Linda Jordan to call us about this issue was never returned.”

Reminds me of my Bank of America experience with the manager at the Lemmon Valley Bank of America. She was a racist. Hated anything not Mexican. She refused to accept my VA ID.
When she saw my VA ID, very emotionally she went on to tell me how American troops were trying to kill her family at the border just because they were trying to get here. She threatened to call the police when I politely told her my VA ID is a federally issued legal ID that other banks and credit unions in town accepted. She did call the police when I asked why the signs at her branch were all in Spanish, but no other language. She thought my question was threatening to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment